Re: Where to download Discoverer Admin Edition for 9iAsR2...

From: sg <s4v4g3_at_europe.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:46:48 +0200

you have to download 9i Internet Developer Suite

FYI 9iAS R2 is too buggy, if you have any problems Oracle Support most probably wont be able to help you because the product is tooi new for them. I was told by a support guy in one of my TARs that he has no access to ias r2 to test my problem and wanted to close my Tar :)

If I was you I would wait for 9.0.4 release