Re: 1Z0-020 Oracle8i: New Features for Administrators test

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:14:04 +1000

Tell me about it!

As one teaching 9i New Features fairly early on, it was a bit of a shock to come across Chapter 20... Advanced Replication!!! And the last time I taught that in the 8i syllabus was.... er, ... er,...

So, yup: you can certify on 9i without knowing anything about AR. But to *upgrade* to the same certification, AR is a must.

It's daft, I agree.

Regards