Re: The demise of the Oracle professional?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 17:24:18 -0700

Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk> wrote in message news:<E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA7026303BE_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk>...

> damnation - I was only there in April 2000 - a 40th birthday treat :o)

Yeah. It was only 20min drive from where I live too... Never mind: there are heaps of very good restaurants opening up in the Hills area. The place is exploding, now that the state government has admitted it's actually a part of Syndey and fast-tracked the urban railway system for the area. The only thing that pisses me off with all this is that I can drive 10Km around my place and find half a dozen golf courses. With the coming urbanization, all that will go.

Oh well, time for me to move further away: just don't like the "cosmo" lifestyle at all...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 19:24:18 CDT