Re: Strange Oracle error: ORA-06502 (and Microsoft run-time error -2147467259(80004005))

From: Enkidu Utnapishtim <utnapishtim43NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:16:55 GMT

I pasted the runtime error "2147467259(80004005)" into Google (http://www.google.com/advanced_search) and got 587 hits ... everything from graphics intensive screens to moving between mailbox folders and lots more. You might also do the same. Who knows, you might get lucky and find your answer there ... or you might be overwhelmed with too much info. Probably a lot of stuff that doesn't apply, but worth a look. :)