Re: JDBC client causes TNS-12502 on server's listener

From: Enkidu Utnapishtim <utnapishtim43NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:21:09 GMT

Cindy,
Thanks for the quick reply Cindy. I checked with the developers and they assure me that they're using Oracle's thin driver.

We have just two main Java aps: our WebLogic app that checks connections every 5 mintues (in case database loses a connection) and a "check" app that attempts to connect every 10 minutes (verifies URL is accessible). I can see entries for both of these in the log. But between are all the TNS-12502 errors.
Roger