Getting native PL/SQL compilation of 9i R2 to work on NT/2k

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:53:13 +0400

Just managed to get this working and assembled an article on this matter. You can read it here: http://www.dpsp-yes.com/dpsp/prod/!go?id_=nfaq#FAQ5 Not sure it worth addition to any Oracle FAQ, FAQ maintainers - it's your call. I would also like to get any feedback on success/failures with the info provided in that article so that I can extend it if it's not complete. Also, not sure it will work for 9i R1 (9.0.1), so if anyone will manage to get it working on R1 using this info - please let me know.