The demise of the Oracle professional?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:04:53 +0100

Howard,

you missed out the post office (in the tin shed by the junction !) and the school.

The other person I know is 'Uncle Derek' (Hartley I think !!!). He works in one of the further education colleges in Sydney teaching, of all things, packaging technology. (All you ever needed to know about corrugated cardboard boxes!)

And, the Berowra Waters Inn has some of the finest food I've ever tasted, and you get half a dozen Kookies to share it with you as well.

Memories ..........

I wasn't looking for a job there, just fancied living there if I ever got to work in Sydney.

Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator