Re: Oracle packaging with other application

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:12:19 +0100

There are other no-nos...

  1. Licensing - an issue ? are you allowed ship oracle ? ... Are you allowed ship subsets....
  2. Support - a subset - when calling support telling them it's a cut-down version... Hoo Boy thats gonna be a short phone call.
  3. Murphy's law implies that the your next problem will need something off the missing files.