Oracle Replica Simply Answer Needed

From: Marco Zamuner <mzamuner_at_ateikon.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 03:08:11 -0700

Hi, eveybody.
I need only a simple answer about a simply replica configuration question.
I have a Master DB Oracle 8.1.7 and 5 Snapshot DB Oracle 8.1.7 From Master and Snapshots only few tables are replicated.

I have to do that in this way...

1) Export Master and Import to every snapshot databases
2) Configure Master and Snapshot Replica definitions
3) Create every snapshot of interested tables on snapshot databases

Or in this way...

1) Configure Master and Snapshot Replica definitions
2) Create every snapshot of interested tables on snapshot databases
3) Export Master (every tables or remaining tables) and Import to
every snapshot databases

Or in other way?

Sorry for stupid question but it my first time so...

Marco Zamuner Received on Thu Jul 18 2002 - 05:08:11 CDT