Re: Deleting synonyms

From: Rene Nyffenegger <rene.nyffenegger_at_gmx.ch>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 09:38:34 GMT

> Thanks! Does it work on Oracle v7.3.4. (I think on "execute immediate"
> command)?

No. execute immediate came with 8i (may be 8). I believe, on 7 you need to use DBMS_SQL in order to assemble generic sql statements and ddl statements. Have never used it, though, so I am not a good source of information on this!

Rene

--
Latest article on my HP (as of 14.07.2002):
  Transforming each character in a string with perl