Re: Binary Editor

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:47:18 +1000

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the tip. But not *exactly* what I was after.... naff DOS interface, only uses 640K of conventional memory, has trouble opening a 5Mb datafile, etc etc etc.

So, yup.. I need a tool "like" BEdit, but which most definitely isn't BEdit!

(Seriously: thanks for taking the time to reply, but I seem to need something a little more capable).

Regards