Re: Binary Editor

From: Peter van Rijn <p.vanrijn_at_rm-this.zhew.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:21:51 +0200

Howard,

During the time I spent with Oracle there used to be a sort of home-made tool specifically designed to edit database files, created by a Spanish or Portuguese colleague. It's not a tool you can call Support for, but perhaps I still have a copy at home.

Another options is a tool like BEdit:

http://www.simtel.iif.hu/pub/pd/41243.html

but I must admin I never used it myself.

regards,
Peter

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au> schreef in bericht news:ah5ff4$6fp$1_at_lust.ihug.co.nz...