Question about Archivemode

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:12:17 GMT

Ok this is a really basic Backup and Recovery question.

If someone drops the system tablespace, ie, an intruder.

Is it possible to perform a backup from the redo logs in you are not in archive mode or have any software like RMAN installed? Or do I have to recover from my last cold backup?

For those of you who saw an earlier post of mine... no this did not happen. :) Received on Wed Jul 17 2002 - 16:12:17 CDT