Re: er, 'interesting' new 9i feature

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:36:45 +1000

Thanks Niall. I *thought* I hadn't seen it before.

I guess my next question for someone with 9iR2 on Unix is 'is this just a Windows feature, or does it happen on Unix too'. I'd expect it to be the same on all platforms, but maybe Oracle's just worked out that their Windows Users need more help than the others!

Regards