Re: Does Explain Plan really execute the query?

From: Syltrem <syltremspammenot_at_videotron.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:05:17 -0400

Before to execute a source program, you must compile it. Execution plan is the result of the compilation. Execute comes after that, so you can get the execution plan without running the query.

HTH.

--

Syltrem
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site - en français)

ah3uv6$kob2_at_imsp212.netvigator.com...