Re: Connecting excel ro oracle database

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:43:18 -0500

If by connect you mean use Oracle data in the Excel spreadsheet, MSQuery can connect to Oracle using ODBC ( the 'get external data' menu option) or look into tools like OraXcel or SqlLink for MS Excel

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Wed Jul 17 2002 - 09:43:18 CDT