shrinking rollback segments

From: Johannes <johannes_at_merckle.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:00:57 +0200

Hello all,

I have 60 rollback segments set with storage option 'optimal NULL'. Now I wonder myself why getting in v$rollstat much entries for the column 'shrinks' for each rollback segment.
Shoulnd't they stay extented until i explicitly say: alter rollback segment shrink ?
I restarted the DB, so there can't be any data from before. Or is it a bug like $GB? :-)

Thanx for your help
Johannes Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 12:00:57 CDT