The demise of the Oracle professional?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:08:47 +0100

Hi Nick,

have you actually been accepted for Oz yet - or are you still in the process ?
I'm asking because I went through it all, and then found out that they changed the rules and Oracle (dba/developer/whatever) is no longer on the list of extra points and desired in Oz. SO my points dropped below required levels. Damn !

I'm buggered now !

Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar