Re: Newbie: How can I start OMS?

From: nettdata <nettdata_at_noSpAM_nettdata.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:47:09 GMT

oemctl start oms

If you just type in "oemctl" you should see the syntax, as follows:

[ora9i_at_lab100 db]$ oemctl
Usage: oemctl start oms

        oemctl stop   oms <EM Username>/<EM Password>
        oemctl status oms <EM Username>/<EM Password>[@<OMS-hostname>]
        oemctl ping oms
        oemctl enable eventhandler
        oemctl disable eventhandler
        oemctl export eventhandler <filename>
        oemctl import eventhandler <filename>
        oemctl dump eventhandler
        oemctl import registry <filename>
<repUserName>/<repPasswd>@<repAlias>
        oemctl export registry <repUserName>/<repPasswd>@<repAlias>
        oemctl configure rws

[ora9i_at_lab100 db]$

Hope this helps.

...jeff

PS: (example is 9.2.0.1 on Linux RH 7.3 ... your milage may vary)