OracleTNSListener80 and W2000

From: Nacho <amendez_at_gisc.dis.ulpgc.es>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:36:41 +0100

Hello,

I´m having problems with starting OracleTNSListener80 Service in W2000 Server. I have verified that the service is configured to start with the system account, but, when I try to start, produces an error (internal application error or Windows error message, there is no more explanation). What is the problem? Anybody knows?

Thanks, very much,
Nacho Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 06:36:41 CDT