Re: how to start Oracle 8i DB automatically

From: Anand <ashrivastava_at_auriga-insys.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2002 01:12:51 -0700

Hi Daniel,

I tried your trick but got my head stuck into a new problem :( I was able to succesfully delete the service but can't create a new one... Once i issue oradim -new... command, my console simply comes to a halt. Although everything else keeps on working, but there is no other response from that console window (not even the next dos-prompt). What is the other way to do this???

Anand Received on Tue Jul 16 2002 - 03:12:51 CDT