Help..join on two table , Selecting records from two tables

From: Cool Ahoy <coolahoy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2002 13:05:47 -0700

I am new to Oracle and I am trying to figure out a way to do a select on two tables.

Table A

Col 1A, Col 2A

Table B

Col 1B, Col 2B

Here is my query:

Select * from TableB where TableA.Col1A=TableB.Col1B and TableA.Col2A <> 1

This seems to return also some records where Col2A = 1 I will appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks in advance Received on Mon Jul 15 2002 - 15:05:47 CDT