Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 15 Jul 2002 10:52:45 -0700

If I was running my own company, sure, when I was part owner of DBMentors our first hire was a newly qualified OCP DBA fresh out of the Navy. Unfortunately while we empathize with new OCPs, TUSC requires several years of experience since we are considered the "Oracle Experts". In the future there may be something but right now we don't have a intern program. Sorry...though I have suggested it.

Mike