Re: [FAQ] Oracle Database FAQ

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2002 10:25:10 -0700

In article <aguf9c$1ms$1_at_lust.ihug.co.nz>, "Howard says...

>> The Oracle FAQ is independent of and does not represent Oracle
>> Corporation in any way. Oracle does not officially sponsor,
>> approve, or endorse this FAQ or its content.
>>

>Largely, I would imagine, because it's a heap of s**t, and riddled with
>banal generalities and excruciating inaccuracies.
>
>I really, really wish this person would take his spam trash and stick it
>where the sun don't shine.
>
>And I really, *really* wish the site owner understood the concept of
>cross-posting, and stopped it.
>
>Regards
>HJR

So tell us what you really think, Howard! ;)

Now if only we could redirect the URL to point to Jonathan's FAQ ...

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Mon Jul 15 2002 - 12:25:10 CDT