Re: [FAQ] Oracle Database FAQ

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:31:19 +1000

> The Oracle FAQ is independent of and does not represent Oracle
> Corporation in any way. Oracle does not officially sponsor,
> approve, or endorse this FAQ or its content.

Largely, I would imagine, because it's a heap of s**t, and riddled with banal generalities and excruciating inaccuracies.

I really, really wish this person would take his spam trash and stick it where the sun don't shine.

And I really, *really* wish the site owner understood the concept of cross-posting, and stopped it.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Jul 15 2002 - 07:31:19 CDT