Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:15:24 +1000

Hi Norman,

Oracle produced a number of very nice, high quality leather jackets to promote the OCP program (with the OCP emblem of the front breast which kind of ruined the look of them). Now how one managed to get hold of one depends entirely on who you ask.

Pete Sharman for example would claim that you had to be one of the first 150 OCPs worldwide.

Howard Rogers would claim that you had to be someone for whom a leather jacket would match the usual wardrobe worn by the applicant.

I have always claimed that my leather jacket was due to the fact that I answered every single question correctly and that I'm an all round nice guy.

Now the truth of the matter is one of the above is true, one of the above is (sadly) probably based on some truth and one of the above is a total load of cow pooh.

Your mission is to guess which is which :)

Regards

Richard