Re: Partition exchange between different tablespaces

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:00:50 +1000

Hi DY,

Close.

Corresponding *Local* Indexes *don't* have to be rebuilt as the rowids *have not* changed (as you said, no data is moved). You have the option to exchange related local indexes as well (INCLUDING INDEXES).

But you're right in saying *global* indexes are unusable and need to be rebuilt.

Regards

Richard