Re: how long to "transport tablespaces" with a read only tablespace?

From: Marc <Marc-Weinstock_at_si.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:43:55 GMT

So, If I have a 3 million row table that is a compilation of 6 other multi million row tables, that needs to be total refreshed 4 times a day. How would U do it??? The transport tablespace idea was a way to flash update the production database quickly and have the intensive process moved off the production server.