Re: Newbie: Please take a look at this snapshot (JPEG, 80k).

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:19:17 +1000

Hi Fish,

I believe you, I'm sure the SID is correct as well, however there's certainly something fishy going on (sorry, just couldn't resist ;).

The picture you've posted is very pretty but not very informative. Can you please post your tnsnames.ora, your sqlnet.ora, your listener.ora and confirm that the listener is started.

Then hopefully someone might be able to help.

Cheers

Richard