Managing Large tablespaces

From: Steve S <stevens_at_coloradocustomware.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2002 16:04:05 -0700

We have a customer that will be deploying our application soon with a DB size of ~50 GB. The largest we have in production now is ~15 GB. We have data and indexes seperated into their respective tablespaces.

What would be a recommendation for a size limit a 9i tablespace on Windows 2000? What kind of problems would a single 30 ro 40 GB file create?

Thanks for any help!

Steve Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 18:04:05 CDT