static function ODCIGetInterfaces(ifclist OUT sys.ODCIObjectList)

From: barry <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2002 01:29:16 -0700

Hi there, I've developing an Oracle Data Cartridge and have a need to implement ODCIGetInterfaces in Java.

All the examples I find implement the routine in PL/SQL (ie extdemo3.sql on the Enterprise disks or installation). There are other examples of ODCIInsert/Fetch etc in Java. Here's the routine almost always quoted:

   static function ODCIGetInterfaces(ifclist OUT sys.ODCIObjectList)

       return number is
   begin

       ifclist := sys.ODCIObjectList(sys.ODCIObject('SYS','ODCIINDEX1'));
       return ODCIConst.Success;

   end ODCIGetInterfaces;

I want a Java implementation, ie something like:

STATIC FUNCTION ODCIGetInterfaces(ifclist OUT sys.ODCIObjectList) RETURN NUMBER AS LANGUAGE JAVA NAME
scott.ODCIGetInterfaces(oracle.ODCI.ODCIObjectList) return java.math.BigDecimal'

but it's a no-go in an SQL+ script.

Thanks
Barry Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 03:29:16 CDT