Please Help: with tuning database

From: sirirut vanichayobon <sirirut_at_ratree.psu.ac.th>
Date: 12 Jul 2002 00:41:14 -0700

Dear All,

    I am using Oracle9i on Linux. I have encountered one problem. The problem is the database was hang while there were only 5-6 users. I have to shutdown and then start the database to slove the problem.

    I checked space on memory and datafiles. Both are fine. What should I check or tune my database to avoid this kind of problem?

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

sirirut Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 02:41:14 CDT