Re: how long to "transport tablespaces" with a read only tablespace?

From: Marc <Marc-Weinstock_at_si.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:38:49 GMT

I did not mean the indexes needs to be rebuilt, I meant the data in the tables needs to be rebuilt.

So U are saying it will take about 2-5 minutes to actually transport the tablespace with out the network issues. That is too long. Do U have any ideas on how to repopulate batch summary tables quickly?

Thanks