Re: Export every day

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:53:35 +0200

Archive log mode is not relevant for export. Make your export with parameter consistent=y. When the export takes a long time there is a risk the famous ORA-01555 snapshot too old error occurs.
See the Oracle 8i Utilities Guide, Chapter 1 Export for an explanation of what it means
It's on the CD "Generic Documentation CD-ROM" that comes with every software.
If you can't find the CD go to http://tahiti.oracle.com/ where you can browse online in all the books or download them.

Stephan <test_at_test.com> schreef in berichtnieuws fNlX8.51204$Un4.1818074_at_nlnews00.chello.com...