Re: The Steps Taken to be a DBA

From: T. Day <tomday2_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2002 08:59:08 -0700

Got out of college (liberal arts - but I did have a summer job as a CourseWriter II Coder) => IBM 370 Operator (I knew how to touch type)
=> COBOL Maintanence Programmer => System Programmer (HP Assembler) =>
Staff Analyst Computer Aided Manufacturing => Product Sponsor (very early DBMS) => Task Leader => Group Leader (QA/CM) => Information Engineer (IEF Case Tools) => Proposal Manager => Chief Technology Officer (I read the writing on the wall and sent myself off for one month of Oracle DBA training) => Oracle DBA for the last 8 years or so. Received on Thu Jul 11 2002 - 10:59:08 CDT