Re: create cluster ... nologging

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:49:01 +1000

Having just read Jonathan's post (which made absolute perfect sense) I was really confused so (now the Footy Show has finished) I thought I better look at it again.

Now please note the error I made was of course *totally intentional* and was designed to make the casual observer take note (you believe me now don't you :).

See if you can spot it (it's not that hard :(

And yes, you can't have nologging set for any clusters for the reasons already explained by Jonathan.

Live and learn.

Richard