Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:44:58 +1000

In article <3D2D0DFB.8C5CA945_at_BACKSIESearthlink.net>, you said (and I quote):

> So. There it is. It's not so bad. But no, if it hadn't been free, I
> wouldn't have done it.

And that about sums most of the comments I've heard from people who have taken the OCP and actually stayed to become DBA's. As opposed to changing jobs to another consultancy.

If they had to pay for it, it wouldn't be worth it. IOW, total waste of $$$. Perfect motivation if one's company coughs up for it.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto