Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:27:23 +1000

It seemed that after battle I escaped
Down some profound dull tunnel, long since scooped Through granites which titanic installations had groined.

Yet also there encumbered sleepers groaned, Too fast in thought or pizza to be be bestirred.

Then as I probed them (don't ask) one sprang up, and stared, Lifting distressful hands as if to bless. "Strange Friend," I said, 'here is no cause to mourn. You could have been installing on Unix".

The Life Of The DBA Part 1 (and there's plenty more where that came from. Where yours came from, I couldn't possibly imagine, but I expect late 20th Centrury Drivel has something to do with it!)

Regards