Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:12:53 +1000

Hi Daniel,

After always telling my students to avoid double negatives because they often cause confusion, what do I do ! (The last Not was important).

I don't know about thin skin but I wish the rest of me was thinner :)

Humour is a funny thing (excuse the pun). People often confuse my humour with the ravings of a complete and utter nutter. I even laugh kind of funny, a bit like the high pitched mating call of an Emperor Penguin with the flu (you know the sound).

All a bit sad when you think about it :)

Keep you the good work.

Richard