Executing Oracle stored procedures from Ascential DataStage

From: John A. Wong <jhwshome_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2002 19:06:10 -0700

I am having problems executing an Oracle stored procedure that returns row results e.g. via a cursor to a DataStage Input stage. I was told by DataStage support that this is possible but they haven't been able to tell me exactly how it can be done.
Has anyone had success with this? I'd appreciate any help, and if you can send me a sample of the stored procedure.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 21:06:10 CDT