Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Paul Brewer <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:37:54 +0100

"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in message news:YKQW8.31792$Hj3.96394_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...

> How do you spell Oracle ?
> Have you ever actually used an Oracle database before ?
> The database is currently shutdown. How do you start it ?
> Do you think backing up the database is a good idea ?
> Which is a valid SQL statement: SLETCE, SETLEC, SELECT, TCEES
> Is David Bowie just the greatest ?

a)    Don't know, but I know a man who does.
b)    Don't know, but I know a man who does.
c)    Don't know, but I know a man who does.
d)    Don't know, but I know a man who does.
e)    Don't know, but I know a man who does.
f)    Of course!

Do I pass?

Paul Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 13:37:54 CDT