FRM 21011 PL/SQL unhandled exception ORA: 12534

From: michael.cooke <michael.cooke_at_tinyworld.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:25:46 +0100

Oracle 7.3.3 NT4 SP3
I am getting the FRM 21011 PL/SQL unhandled exception ORA: 12534 error when entering any form for a particular user. I believe it is related to either the number of Roles o privileges as when I removed a role from the user the message disappeared. problem s I ned to assign this ser and others upwards of 7 roles. Is there aparameter I can se or some other way around it. we will soon be migrating to Oracle 8.1.7 is this still going to be a problem?

regds
Mick please reply to mick.cooke_at_custodial.securicor.com as well as this user group. Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 16:25:46 CDT