Re: Global temporary tables v pl/sql tables

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:47:58 -0400

>> "English is not my native language, so I may not have expressed myself
too clearly."

....(sigh)
 You also don't seem to understand English too clearly either...

I KNEW the answers to the questions I asked the other poster.... I was correcting him by asking HIM , not the forum, those "obvious" questions...
a bit sarcastically perhaps, but that was because he made what I think a forceful,
one line statement that's blatantly incorrect.....a new learner will take that as a gospel
Misinformation breeds....especially in Oracle...like wild fire.