Re: How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: George Barbour <gbarbour_at_csc.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:36:46 +0100

Don't listen to these dude's James, go ahead and get your OCP qualifications.
Asking your question here is like asking Michael Shumacher if a driving licence helps him on the F1 circuit.

While a driving licence is not necessary for F1 - true it all on private ground; the process of getting the licence is a good way, well one of them, to learn how to drive a car.

George Barbour.