Re: Oracle vs DB2

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:21:50 +1000

(Hint to the wise: Richard Foote is tone deaf, if stunningly impressive in "Five Go Sex-Mad in East Sussex on a Wet Afternoon". When he thinks he's playing the digeridoo, he's actually just humming. Please don't get him to do his 'Tosca' interpretation: dentists have had less effect. I've had coffee with this man. And dental treatment afterwards. I know whereof I write.)

Regards