Oracle vs DB2

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:36:01 +0100

Hi Pete,

well, my first sound was very reminiscent of the QE2 reversing out of Port - you know, three blasts on the horn. After much practice, I *still* can't breath properly or circularly - but I do sound a lot lot better.

My wife is fine with the noise - I used to practice when she was out :o)

Cheers,
DigeriNorm.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator