How to confirm someone is an OCP?

From: Andy <enzoweb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2002 23:15:28 -0700

I am going to be looking for a DBA soon, and it's occurred to me that if someone tells me they are an Oracle Certified Professional I think I'll want to confirm it.

Do the Oracle Education people keep a record, and would they tell me if someone was an OCP if I asked, or would that come under some Data Protection Act (I'm in Australia)?

Is there a certificate or letter I can ask to see?

Not being an OCP myself, I don't know what to look for.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 01:15:28 CDT