Re: 9ias release 2 not recommended

From: sg <s4v4g3_at_europe.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:19:18 +0200

another funny thing, I opened a TAR today and guess what support says, you can migrate to ias 1.0.2.2.2 because it is easier to configure and migrate to ias 9.0.2 later

I wonder how can someone say that because that involves two migrations, twice testing phase/time and I guess all of us here know what a migration involves....