Re: Temporary Table

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_removetoemail_odbaguru.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:38:02 +1000

Hugo,

If I understand what you are describing correctly, users all create effectively the same temporary tables but can only see their own, then yes this is possible as of Oracle 8i. Check out the "Create Global Temporary Table" command in your Oracle documentation.

Kind regards,

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle Administration
www.brainbench.com