Copying tables from one server.user to another.

From: V.Selva Ganesh <ganesh_at_valuesource.ws>
Date: 9 Jul 2002 00:00:07 -0700

Hi All,

        I am a newbie to Oracle.I have a question on it.I have two Oracle Servers installed in different machines in the same network domain.Let us name it as Server1 and Server2.I have a user "Manager" in Server1 under whom there are some 100 tables.I want those tables to get copied to a different user in Server2.How shall I go about it? Im using Oracle 8 standard edition running on a Windows2000 Professional machine.
Any help shall be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
SG. Received on Tue Jul 09 2002 - 02:00:07 CDT